Thursday, July 19, 2007

A sweet coincidence...

Friday, I left work early (Summer Fridays!) so I had lunch with Wade, then wandered down Park Ave in Rutherford (NJ) and found the cutest little shop, Jolie Zoe. There were some cool things outside, so I had to go inside and explore! Janmarie Dotoli (one of the shop owners) told me that Jolie Zoe is French & German for "Beautiful Life"! I felt like it was totally meant to be, with my new blog being called "A Bella Life" and all. Also, I happened to be searching for something to post about on my new blog! Anyway, I went back yesterday to take some pictures. I spoke with another one of the owners, Luz Bullock (who makes all the jewelry). They’re so sweet and the shop is adorable, I wish them all the best with Jolie Zoe!

For those of you interested, they're a hop, skip and a jump from NYC (walking distance from the Rutherford Train Station). Plus, it will give you an excuse to come see me!

Jolie Zoe
6 Franklin Place
Rutherford, NJ 07070
(201) 933-1988

Here are some pictures of the store front and some of my favorite stuff inside:

No comments: