Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CB2

Oh how I love you CB2. For those of you unfamiliar with CB2, it is Crate and Barrel's better more affordable half (in my humble opinion). The design is modern, bright, and just plain cheery. CB2 one of those stores that I walk out of empty-handed because I want everything and can't bring myself to choose what to take home! I got a new CB2 catalog in the mail today and I must have dog-eared 90% of the pages, but I'll spare you the entire list and just include a few favorites here. I love #5, it would look so cute with a single Gerbera flower don't ya think?


1. Andy Warhol for CB2 Melamine Butterfly Plates - $1.95
2. Galvanized Square Planters - $9.95 - $24.95
3. Beaker Glass Decanter & Funnel - $2.50 - $14.95
4. Tiki Placemat - $3.95
5. Carton Vase - $6.95
6. Track Brass Wall Strips (3)- $129.00

No comments: