Sunday, July 6, 2008

Coffee Tables

So far to the blue room, I've added a lamp from CB2, and a white frame from Jolie Zoe Deux (in Rutherford, NJ). The lighting was pretty whack this weekend but I'm hoping for a nice evening tomorrow to take a pic or two. I'll post updated pics of the blue room soon!

Now I'm looking for a coffee table for that room. I stumbled on the OFFI Scando Table at Design Public, but too bad its $600. But how great is it? Also ... i like the 'feel' of this setup, ya know?


Another coffee table I like, and half the price (literally), is the bridge table from West Elm.

As you can see I'm looking for something very low, the sofa I'm pairing it with is only about 13" off the ground. I've been looking for a while, but I don't mind searching longer for the perfect table with the perfect price tag :)

No comments: