Thursday, June 3, 2010

Niki & Raju Are Engaged!

Well, I kinda... did it. My first real photography "gig." Everyone out there (especially my husband Wade) has been cheering me on for the past few years so, thank you so much for encouraging me!

Nikita and Raju recently got engaged and they wanted to do an engagement shoot to get some pictures for their wedding website and their 'Save The Date.' I think they picked one already but you won't see the picture here on A Bella Life in case any of you readers are going to their wedding. You'll have to be surprised!

I'm super lucky they chose me to take on this task and you'll see why soon. These two are adorable, and obviously so in love. It was no work at all to get sweet, fun pics from our day out in NYC!

Here are a few of my fave B&W ones. Click the picture for the full image.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margie! I just saw these photos that you took for Niki and Raju and these pictures are fantastic!!! I really do mean it. They are the best wedding pictures that I have seen! It's so awesome that you taught yourself how to do it! xoxoxo roommate in Sunnyside