Monday, March 14, 2011

What A Difference A (Red) Cabinet Makes

I decided to take the plunge and buy the Ikea PS Cabinet I'd been coveting. At a more than reasonable price of $99, I'm not exactly sure why I waited so long to buy it but anyway the point here is, I so should have gotten it earlier.

It's amazing what it did for the room though. Really, the whole room was kind of a work in progress but this wall definitely feels a little more finished now. (not to mention I get to hide my junk INSIDE the cabinet)

I really hate before-and-after pics where the 'before' picture is so obviously taken to make something look crappy, but unfortunately the only 'before' picture I have looks that way. We took the picture as soon as we got home from Ikea, but of course it was late and dark and I was too excited to get started on building the cabinet to spend time properly lighting the pic.

Before:


After:

No comments: