Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Small & Cool

Is your apartment both small AND cool? One of my favorite sites Apartment Therapy is hosting their annual "Small Cool" contest. In order to enter the contest your apartment has to be under 850 square feet.

My favorite thing about the contest is looking through all the entries. People are so incredibly creative and talented, and its so neat to get a peak into their homes. So far my favorite entry is Lizzie's Cozy Chicago Hideaway. I'm sure there are some who would disagree, but to me it seems it would be really easy to make a small apartment cool if you have tons of expensive designer furniture and expensive architectural features as well. Lizzie's place is only 371 square feet, and t doesn't look (to me) like she had to spend a ton of money to make her home inviting, colorful, nicely furnished and nicely arranged. Here are my favorite pics of her place from her entry on Apartment Therapy.


For more pictures, visit Lizzie's Cozy Chicago Hideaway on the contest site.

And even though I don't know you, good luck Lizzie!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I can't remember how I found you...it must have been through someone else's blog roll. And I love this apartment! Though it makes my 680 sq ft. Chicago condo seem palatial by comparison!!