Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Stuff

I set up a meeting for next Wednesday with our caterer. I’m pretty stoked because I asked her what I should do to be prepare and her answer was to find photos from magazines that I like, that would reflect our (err... my) style for the reception. So, between now and next Wednesday I’m essentially putting together a digital inspiration board and I think it might be fun to blog my progression! Maybe at the end I will have a couple of cool little boards we can take to her! In this first round, I was going for rustic, elegant, and appropriate for the wooden interior of MASS MoCA.


All of these images are from Brides, except the top left image of the wedding card is from Etsy seller meleniemela and the bottom right images are both from a post on Style Me Pretty by Abby Larson (one of my favorite bloggers) on a DIY place card tree. I am definitely looking to do a lot of the DIY stuff, because, well.... I like making things :)

No comments: