Monday, January 10, 2011

{ Sale & Antique Finds }


{ Green crystal cup candle, felt flower, yarn & green tea solid perfume - Anthropologie }
{ Tea cup set, Kodak instamatic 324 - Jay's antique's }

While in Montclair on Sunday (January 9th) I made a stop at the Montclair Antique Center. Sorry Rutherford Antiques... I wasn't cheating, it's just that, well, you're closed on Sundays.

Anyway, I wasn't really shopping anyway, per se -- just looking around. I saw a pretty awesome stuff including a sweet Kodak Instamatic camera! Also, I found a cute little teacup set so I thought I'd photograph some of this stuff for the blog.







{ Kodak Instamatic Camera }

Wade's dad told me that the camera needs 126 film, so of course I went hunting for it online. That's when I found this commercial for the Instamatic + Flash Cube.

No comments: